Taking Gaming to the Next Level
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Ranks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Recabilly
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
avatar

Male Number of posts : 608
Age : 27
Location : Pomona Ca
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Gladiators, POW Assassins
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : Recabilly
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Ranks   Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:40 pm

I think we should have ranks within the branches...

I understand it will be a big change but this will give every one in the entire clan a job to do, we could have it even more organized than it already is

Well it's just a thought, maybe with this we will have less people leaving the clan because they will feel like they are actually doing something important for the clan to stay balanced

I think it's a good idea but I just want to know if all of you agree?

Thank you!

P.S: Ranks are usually in this order from least powerful to more powerful

Private, Private first class, corporal, sergeant, staff sergeant, sergeant first class, master sergeant, first sergeant, sergeant major, command sergeant major, 2nd lieutenant, 1st lieutenant, captain, major, lieutenant coronal, and coronal

then there could be the Generals who are the main people who manage the whole clan

there could be

Brigadier General, Major General, Lieutenant General, General, and General of the Clan

jobs for each rank can be different depending on how you want them to be, privates can just be new recruits not given a job yet because they haven't proven themselves to be promoted just yet. then as the ranks get higher and higher, the more of a job they have. You could also feel free to reduce the amount of ranks because I know there is a lot, like the staff sergeant and sergeant first class, those can be removed but I really think we should go for this idea.

_________________
"Wake up and show the world it needs changing, otherwise change will just be a dream..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/recs_world
RottenDonuts

avatar

Male Number of posts : 355
Age : 36
Branch/Clan Joined : Bloodstain, Airborn
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : RottenDonuts
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Ranks   Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:27 pm

What kind of jobs would we have to do? I'm allergic to work. I should already be a colonel, because I'm awesome, but my only job should be giving and receiving tea bagging from the POW Chix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
POW ChOpZ
Founder
Founder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 365
Age : 30
Location : New Mexico
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Gladiators, POW FAM, POW Assassins
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : POW ChOpZ, POW PrEsiDeNtE
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Ranks   Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:07 pm

Well we're trying our best to stay away from the military ranks. Seeing how, in no way, we are military. We would like to keep our rank structure built like a business! Hence why we have Pres., VP, Chairman, Vice Chairman, Senior Director, Junior Director, Branch Leaders, Branch Managers, and Staff.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/issyaboi
Recabilly
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
avatar

Male Number of posts : 608
Age : 27
Location : Pomona Ca
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Gladiators, POW Assassins
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : Recabilly
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Ranks   Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:19 pm

oh ok then... I was just thinking it would at least make the new members feel as though they aren't just another member but a helpful member who has a job to do...

but ok then Smile

_________________
"Wake up and show the world it needs changing, otherwise change will just be a dream..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/recs_world
POW Bloodstain
Chairman
Chairman
avatar

Male Number of posts : 26
Age : 27
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Bloodstain
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : POW Bloodstain
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Ranks   Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:28 pm

Yea i agree we should keep what we have. Members have jobs to do but 85% of them dont do anything or dont know what to do because they are not informed right. the other 15% know what to do or are the people that work insainly hard to keep things around here saine so yea no military sturcture for rank but its not a bad set up you got going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ranks   

Back to top Go down
 
Ranks
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Forum Ranks
» Twelve New Ranks?
» Tutorials - How to add multiple ranks Forumotion
» new rank for forums
» new destiny.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POW Gaming: Official Forum :: Welcome to POW :: Suggestions-
Jump to: