Taking Gaming to the Next Level

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

a sad farewell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxbrryxx

Male Number of posts : 4
Branch/Clan Joined : Bloodstain
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : xxbrryxx
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: a sad farewell   Sun May 10, 2009 11:35 pm

Crying or Very sad its tough... but its okay im heading off to basic training tomorrow at fort benning... so my summer is gone before it even started... i wish i had the opportunity to hit up some tourneys and play with you all before i leave but im a grunt now so i dont have a choice lol but for your information im 11X which is infantry recruit for now... when im done with basic i get to find out what division of the infantry i get to be in... hopefully 11B which means i get to cruise around in the hummers lol but dont take me off ur friends list if im on it cuz when i get back its time to pown some noobs!!! good gamin to all u in the summer and ill see u guys soon enuf

PS.... Dave (Shrew) yes i will be hittin u up pimpin ill let ya know how its goin down there! cu when i get back!! ill probably hit up a road trip and come kick it with ya!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flamingopython
Branch Leader
Branch Leader

Male Number of posts : 418
Branch/Clan Joined : Gladiator
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : FlamingoPython, snipe is sweet (360 account)
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: a sad farewell   Mon May 11, 2009 5:49 pm

dude while your over there read a book called " My War by colby buzzel" just trust me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
POW ChOpZ
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 365
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Gladiators, POW FAM, POW Assassins
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : POW ChOpZ, POW PrEsiDeNtE
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: a sad farewell   Mon May 11, 2009 7:12 pm

You'lll have our prayers Bro! If your going to another country make sure to Pwn some noobs over there! lol And if you want, we will be more than happy to write to you! Just let us know!

Branch Leader
Branch Leader

Male Number of posts : 418
Branch/Clan Joined : Gladiator
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : FlamingoPython, snipe is sweet (360 account)
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: a sad farewell   Mon May 11, 2009 7:17 pm

yeah we'll right to you and listen to your problems.... why does that sounds like 7 year old girls sleepover? anyway your in our prayers. USA USA USA! and um could you tell us if the stryker is anything like a warthog?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a sad farewell   

Back to top Go down

a sad farewell
Page 1 of 1